Questions And Answers

# List All Questions Search List by Category
Question We have a few computer workstations that require some type of dissipative surface under the keyboard to ensure employees discharge themselves prior to working at their station. In addition we have onelaptop that requires the same type of surface. Any product suggestions? Thanks! - Anonymous, Ellicott City, MD
Answer Yes, our Type T2 or Type Z2 mats can double as a good dissipative surface as well as a mouse pad. Using a large enough mat will encompass both the keyboard, monitor/box and mouse area. Other products to help control triboelectric generation around computer stations: Reztore™ Topical Antistatic which keeps triboelectric charges well below 200 volts per EIA-625.
Related Categories:
If you have found this Q/A useful, please rate it based on its helpfulness.
Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating
This question has been rated: 90%90%90%90%90%90%
(90% at 2 Ratings)